Welcome to Charleston,
Charleston is one of the most beautiful cities around the world. We will do our best to help you enjoy your visit to our wonderful city by offering
you our most reliable service from the moment you arrive.
We also track your flight to make sure you have your transportation as soon as you arrive, even if your flight is delayed your driver will be waiting for you. You will also have a direct contact with your driver for any concerns.
Some reasons you must visit Charleston, south Carolina immediately
There’s a reason Charleston has been voted America’s Best City three times over: the grits are spicy, the weather is warm, and the people are oh-so charming. Here are 18 things worth the rush down to “Chucktown”.
1. Long cobblestone streets.
2. The peanut butter burger at Poe’s Tavern.
3. A Sunday bike ride on Ravenel Bridge.
4. A perfect bowl of shrimp and grits.
5. A drive across the causeway to Sullivan’s Island.
6. Hand-woven palmetto roses.
7. Sunsets over the Cooper River.
8. The incredibly large (and incredibly potent) Mason Jar Margarita at Yo Burrito.
9. Snack-cake-scented candles at MoonPie General Store.
10. Blended mudslide cocktails served waterside at the Charleston Harbor Resort.
11. Spanish moss on oak trees.
12. That casual stuffed wombat or deer head on the wall at every watering hole.
13. Civil War cannons and a view of Fort Sumter at the Battery.
14. The "Big Nasty Biscuit" at Hominy Grill.
15. Window-shopping for mansions on Rainbow Row.
16. Second Sundays on King Street, when vendors set up tables on the town's main drag to mingle with food trucks and music performers.
17. Some refreshingly friendly locals.
18. Sand between your toes and surfers galore at Sullivan’s or Folly Beach.
We Serve Your Transportation Needs
The Charleston Museum
Gibbes Museum of Art
Old Slave Mart
Karpeles Manuscript Museum
American LaFrance Fire Museum
Send us a message:
Call us at: (843) 636 - 8989